CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get medical coding exam paid for...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aram624
Tim Heskett

How to get medical coding exam paid for...?  Empty
PostSubject: How to get medical coding exam paid for...?    How to get medical coding exam paid for...?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:19 am

Are there any organizations that will pay for the fee for me to take my CCA exam? I want to take the AAPC exam, but it costs almost $300. I made the mistake of going to an unaccredited school. Now, I can't get a job. So, I thought if I got the CCA credentials it would improve my chances of getting hired somewhere.How to get medical coding exam paid for...?
Are there any organizations that will pay for the fee for me to take my CCA exam? I want to take the AAPC exam, but it costs almost $300. I made the mistake of going to an unaccredited school. Now, I can't get a job. So, I thought if I got the CCA credentials it would improve my chances of getting hired somewhere.

Back to top Go down

How to get medical coding exam paid for...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CougarInsider :: Cougar Insider :: General Discussion-
Jump to: