CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Title Suggestions

Go down 
+6
Village Elder
Tippindeg
Samus
Samwise
Optimus
Troker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Title Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Suggestions   Title Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:37 pm

If they blow think of something else... That's why we put them like that because we didn't know and no one was saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Village Elder
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Village Elder

PostSubject: Re: Title Suggestions   Title Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:40 pm

flip cup, sports figures...who gives a shit?
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Samus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Samus

PostSubject: Re: Title Suggestions   Title Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 am

Sorry didn't mean to come off that bitchy Razz

And as for other ideas we could do a pretty sweet tourney system with random fictional/rl characters of all walks of life. I mean 90% of the purpose of this place is to entertain us when not hanging around each other. What better way to spend time then have a character battle of awesomeness ala gamefaqs.
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

PostSubject: Re: Title Suggestions   Title Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:44 am

Samus wrote:
Sorry didn't mean to come off that bitchy Razz

...we could do a pretty sweet tourney system with random fictional/rl characters of all walks of life. I mean 90% of the purpose of this place is to entertain us when not hanging around each other. What better way to spend time then have a character battle of awesomeness ala gamefaqs.

Wholeheartedly agreed.
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

PostSubject: Re: Title Suggestions   Title Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:00 am

Samwise wrote:
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it blows.

Samwise, that is quite possibly the most un-american thing I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Title Suggestions   Title Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:16 am

O RLY? Ask the Pilgrims what the AINGLISH thought about their religion. Our fine land is founded on the principles of thinking shit blows but stfuing about it and moving away.

In an unrelated note I agree with the tourney idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Suggestions   Title Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2