CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass   Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:55 am

I'm sure all of you have heard about this, it's been on espn.com at least (I don't watch SportsCenter regularly, it's likely been there too):

Leach says Harrell, Crabtree Deserved Better

Sherman, Leach in "war of words"

What I haven't seen reported on is Leach's rebuttal of Sherman (reported on a forum, I don't have a link):

"The remarkable thing is, all my life I’ve never been upset with the Aggies one time, they get upset with me anywhere from every four to six months. However, of all the times they’ve gotten upset with me, our fans or anything I’ve ever said, it takes a heck of a detective to find something offensive in what I had to say about the draft.

I never questioned the handling of the (A&M) players in any way and have always expressed the utmost respect for their coaching staff.

I’ve always said that it is truly exciting to play Texas A&M - the quality of coaches they have, the great team and great tradition and, above all, the quality of players they have. I’ve always known A&M had great players. The fact that they have the luxury to put a third- or fourth-round draft pick on the bench, to me, identifies what a truly great team they are.

It’s an honor for us at Texas Tech to have the opportunity to play them. There are numerous players on our team that will never get a look or play a down in the NFL, so you can imagine how exciting it is for me and them to go play a team the magnitude of Texas A&M and look over there on the bench and see third- and fourth-round draft picks."

Leach is 7-2 vs. A&M (article had 11-3. What the hell?)

Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Mike-leach

You should be proud, Wes.

Last edited by Tippindeg on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass   Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm

That dude is the American Dream incarnate. One day, without ever having played college ball, he gets up and decides he is going to become an offensive genius. I also like people who say what they think. . . though I am not sure he would have been talking so much if he hadn't gotten his extension already.
Back to top Go down
Troker
Admin
Admin
Troker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass   Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Stephen McGee? Really? 11th best QB in the big 12 last season. Look it up.

Leach has big time cougar appeal. Really smart guy who gets away with saying what he wants because he plays off his sense of humor and weird personality.
Back to top Go down
https://cougarinsider.forumotion.net
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass   Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pm

"It’s an honor for us at Texas Tech to have the opportunity to play them. There are numerous players on our team that will never get a look or play a down in the NFL, so you can imagine how exciting it is for me and them to go play a team the magnitude of Texas A&M and look over there on the bench and see third- and fourth-round draft picks."

I think they conducted this part of the interview in a hyperbolic chamber.
Back to top Go down
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass   Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Seriously, look at that fukken chair

also this:

Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass BellRinger
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass   Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:11 am

If there was a cougar vote.. I 'd be in for Leach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass   Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Christ Leach Kicks Ass
Page 1 of 1