CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic Battle

Go down 
+4
Han Solo
Samwise
Samus
Pteage
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 am

Last Man Standing Bruce Willis with dual .38 specials, unarmed Cobra(Stallone), and a T-Rex Vs. Joe Jon Finley with a sledge hammer, Cool Hand Luke armed with a ball of flubber, and four Velociraptors.

GO GO GO GO GO GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Samus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Samus

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:52 am

Didnt the t-rex kick the shit out of the raptors at the end of the first Jurassic Park?
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 am

I thought that like 5 raptors were bum-rushing the t-rex at the end of the first one and they didn't really show who won.
Back to top Go down
Samus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Samus

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 am

Yeah but it ended with the T-rex roaring and the banner falling with the awesome music.
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:18 am

In that case I give the edge to group 1 even with flubber's indestructibility.
Back to top Go down
Samus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Samus

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:24 am

Yeah that is where I'm leading too.

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 am

I dunno... I think flubber could own a t-rex. I don't know how, but I don't have to either. Also, it's fucking Paul Newman in control of the flubber so I mean c'monnnnn What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:33 am

Actually I retract that. Last Man Standing Bruce Willis took down Hickey(Walken) so he's pretty much capable of anything.
Back to top Go down
Han Solo
Tim Heskett
Han Solo

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:37 am

Team Willis Cobra Rex

Well Last Man Standing Bruce Willis aka John Smith is armed with dual .38 specials which currently includes 6 members which when dual wielded makes 12 more fighters for Team Willis Cobra Rex. What makes this even more interesting it that this includes 2 Donnie Van Zants, Ronnie Van Zants little brother, and 2 Larry Junstroms who was a founding member of Lynyrd Skynyrd plus 8 others... and on top of that John Smith prolly has guns as well!

Cobra unarmed is a toughy due to the fact he had weapons in the movie in which case there was a body count of 52 thanks to ol' Marion Cobretti.

And as stated by Samus the T-Rex did live and killed some raptors as well in the end of Jurassic Park and even made it to the states in Jurassic Park 2!

Team Finley Luke Raptor

Unfortunately Finley hasn't killed anyone that I know of but that doesn't make it true. And if he has I'd put money on him being a secret ninja with a weapon proficiency with the sledgehammer.

Now Cool Hand Luke didn't kill anyone in the movie... he even died knowing that he could have avoided it. The 2 big factors in this though is that it took a ton to break him down and (most importantly) he has the flubber. Now what we know of flubber as a weapon isn't as well known as what we know about it helping Professor Phillip Brainard use it to help the Medfield basketball team win the championship basketball game which doesn't help us as much.

Now during this battle the first thing the raptors are going to do are pick off the 8 remaining .38 special members (everyone else is too wise to get caught up in the raptors flanking tricks) so that will take up most of their battle time.

Winner hands down is Team Willis Cobra Rex!
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 am

God dammit Kyle I love thee. bounce

P.S. Look it's Steven Basketball
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 am

I love your interpretation of dual .38 specials lol. In that instance it would have to be a landslide. They would hold on loosely but wouldn't let go of victory.
Back to top Go down
Samus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Samus

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:45 am

Pteage wrote:
P.S. Look it's Steven Basketball

afro
Back to top Go down
Slater-Morris
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Slater-Morris

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:10 am

Here's an epic battle: Pteage's tonsils and the engorged tip of my raging boner
Back to top Go down
Samus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Samus

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:14 am

Youll likely break his infantile soft palate.
Back to top Go down
The Dude
Tim Heskett
The Dude

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:01 pm

I'm going to have to assume that team 1 is going to bring home the win. As far as I'm concerned team 2 is short a player because the velocaraptors would instantly lose to any of team 1s players. After all, the velocaraptors were very easily thwarted not once, but twice by adolescent children in the first and second Jurassic Park movies. The second time the raptor didn't even survive his encounter with adolescence as you can clearly see from this footage...
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-8811956/the_lost_world_acrobatic_rescue/
Back to top Go down
Troker
Admin
Admin
Troker

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:33 pm

The Dude wrote:
I'm going to have to assume that team 1 is going to bring home the win. As far as I'm concerned team 2 is short a player because the velocaraptors would instantly lose to any of team 1s players. After all, the velocaraptors were very easily thwarted not once, but twice by adolescent children in the first and second Jurassic Park movies. The second time the raptor didn't even survive his encounter with adolescence as you can clearly see from this footage...
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-8811956/the_lost_world_acrobatic_rescue/

Game, set, match.
Back to top Go down
https://cougarinsider.forumotion.net
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Is the battle fought in a spark factory? If so there is a huge advantage to the team with Marion Cobretti
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:59 am

I hadn't given any thought to the location... and seeing as how we've already been discussing it I think it would be unfair to say it took place in a spark factory. It would definitely make Cobra unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Han Solo
Tim Heskett
Han Solo

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:40 am

see the beauty of that is what u want there is there... there should never be a given winner, its how you perceive the battle to go down... thats why in my mind i think me vs perk i would win... because the location is a small room that can only fit one person of the size of perk (which perk is in there) and I'm outside the room and since god said "Here Kyle, the coolest guy in the world, use my might to strike him down!" I was able to kill him. Now everyone else can say other wise but thats what would prolly happen... gg perk
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:54 am

lawls What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle   Epic Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Battle
Page 1 of 1