CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Right now I'm playing...

Go down 
+2
Samwise
circa1015
6 posters
AuthorMessage
circa1015
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
circa1015

Right now I'm playing... Empty
PostSubject: Right now I''m playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Final Fantasy X (with some Guitar Hero 3 thrown in during breaks).
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Right now I'm playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:57 pm

I just replayed FFX lol. I actually got all of the celestial weapons this time too (there is an awesome sploit for lightning dodging). Suck it 16 year old Mike!

I am trying to play X-2 right now but outside of battles that game blows.
Back to top Go down
Slater-Morris
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Slater-Morris

PostSubject: Re: Right now I'm playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:58 pm

I downloaded GTA:SA for PC

In general I get bored kind of fast with video games.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Right now I'm playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Star Wars: Empire at War.

Freecell
Back to top Go down
https://cougarinsider.forumotion.net/
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Right now I'm playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Civilization III: Conquests, but contemplating Team Fortress Classic
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com
circa1015
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
circa1015

PostSubject: Re: Right now I'm playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Samwise wrote:
I just replayed FFX lol. I actually got all of the celestial weapons this time too (there is an awesome sploit for lightning dodging). Suck it 16 year old Mike!

I am trying to play X-2 right now but outside of battles that game blows.

I could play through FFX twenty times, and I know I would never get Wakka's celestial weapon (fuck blitzball). I've started X-2 like three times, and every time I just get bored after a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Right now I'm playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:41 pm

There is an easy way to get Wakka's in 26 games which is maybe 3-4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

PostSubject: Re: Right now I'm playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:37 am

After my RE5 rampage with Micah last time I was in OK, I don't think I've played a single video game. Unless you count ProTracks recording software. That's kind of sad now that I think about it. Time for a Super Metroid speed-run. Or maybe a wrench run through of BioShock.

The last game I really played much was the Final Fantasy IV remake on DS, which was great for a while, but I don't have as much patience for RPGs as I used to. I didn't even get 3 hours into The World Ends with You, even though it's supposed to be so great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right now I'm playing...   Right now I'm playing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right now I'm playing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CougarInsider :: Cougar Insider :: Vid Games!-
Jump to: