CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann

PostSubject: Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum   Wed May 13, 2009 5:03 pm

I mean, the sports forum is ostensibly the LAST forum I should be modding between all the others. Especially outrageous is that I'm not even a mod of the god damned forum fucking NAMED after me.

Also, I really can't force these diatribes, something really does have to genuinely piss me off. Fortunately, that shouldn't be all too infrequently.

Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann

PostSubject: Re: Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum   Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Airline peanuts. Seriously, what's the deal? Am I half a person? Who only eats 5 peanuts?
Back to top Go down
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann

PostSubject: Re: Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum   Wed May 13, 2009 6:26 pm

man you really like that "what's the deal" cliche

Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann

PostSubject: Re: Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum   Wed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm

What's the deal with Ovaltine? The mug is round...the jar is round...they should call it Roundtine.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann

PostSubject: Re: Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum   Wed May 13, 2009 7:25 pm

I can't eat any peanuts.
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes

PostSubject: Re: Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum   Sat May 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Slater-Morris wrote:
What's the deal with Ovaltine? The mug is round...the jar is round...they should call it Roundtine.

haha. that one made me lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum   

Back to top Go down

Seriously why in the fuck am I a mod only for the sports forum
Page 1 of 1