CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember Empty
PostSubject: Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember   Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:19 am

Since my worldwide status update (I have about 450 facebook friends.. kthx) didn't revive this forum, and my degrading message sent to most of you didn't do the trick. I'm goin to give you poop smugglers a head start.

Brett - What was (insert old war hero/celebrity/Mickey Mantle Era Yankee/Famous Mayflower sailors) like?

Mike - I was talking to Davy who's still in the Navy, and he said he doesn't care how many times you just had an orange for lunch.. you're not getting in. Response?

Mack - Ruthie pix? s2r? 8==[,,,]==D----

Micah - You can tell Perkins the intricacies of being bald to prepare him for the near future.

Perkins - You can talk about how horribly you are about to kick my ass.

Tippin - I'm single, Your girlfriends hot. How does it feel knowing you are about to become my newest victim? Ya she loves you.. til she rides Tony's Bologna Pony.

Kyle - What exactly is the recipe for a hot garbage fart? I've tried observation of your habits, and 12 Miller High Life's and half a 1 dollar bean and cheese burrito just aint cutting it. Tips?

Kalon - Talk about how you would have preferred Texas won the 3A state championship Football game instead of losing the National Championship and/or other related retarded feelings you have towards sports.

Conrad - Buttcheek cartoons..

Jill - I have often heard gender transition is much like standing half in a Stargate and half out of it. Any truth to this rumor? Isn't Kurt Russell awesome? Have you seen Tombstone?

Doug - Talk about the pair of underwear you can't find after you spent the night at my house. Also maybe a how-to guide on sucking at Castlevania.

Tony - Talk about how good Doug's coin purse smells.

Wes - Mustache growing and grooming, also when grown, proper Mustache etiquette.

Dan - Sausage, Brewing hillbilly liquor, Age of Empires strategies, Cheddar Brats, Fishing, Bald Eagles, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson giving birth to bald eagles, something more American if you can find it

Josh C. - Updates on games that are at least 15 years old. I want to know how fast you beat them and how often you play them. Actually you can just copy your Facebook updates onto here. Also more words like Oklahomaha.

Big Z - I'm goin to assume your fingers are too fat to type on a keyboard. So just go back to eating your baby back ribs smothered in maple syrup.

Just some ideas I'll let you bounce around.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember   Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:54 pm

I hate you guys.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

PostSubject: Re: Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember   Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:42 am

Conrad and Dan got it goin.. Mack please be next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember   Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Ideas for posting.. for each and everyone of you bastards that I can remember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CougarInsider :: Cougar Insider :: General Discussion-
Jump to: