CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow...how drunk was Bigz at Mack e. Dubs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggs
Pteage

Wow...how drunk was Bigz at Mack e. Dubs? Empty
PostSubject: Wow...how drunk was Bigz at Mack e. Dubs?   Wow...how drunk was Bigz at Mack e. Dubs? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:00 am

OK, so I have pretty much a limited memory of that night, and I would like to have some questions answered.

1. Did I eat any children?
2. If so, did they deserve it?
3. Whereabouts did I vomit?
4. Did I vomit on anything like children?
5. Did I have secks with many bitches?
6. Why weren't balls drawn on my forehead?
7. Who was man enough to carry me inside?
8. Why did I wake up in Mack and Brett's Jerk off room?
9. Did Doug have his way with me?
10. If so, was it filmed?

Man, I honestly have not been that wasted since....ugh....Louies. and for those in attendance you know what I speak of.
the FOUR HORSEMEN RIDE AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Wow...how drunk was Bigz at Mack e. Dubs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...how drunk was Bigz at Mack e. Dubs?   Wow...how drunk was Bigz at Mack e. Dubs? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:05 am

We tried to draw dicks on you but you woke up.. and you were a part of Chris Farleying the beerpong table.. thats about all I can remember.
Back to top Go down

Wow...how drunk was Bigz at Mack e. Dubs?
Page 1 of 1