CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Internet show for those of you who played WoW "The Guild"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aram624
Tim Heskett

Internet show for those of you who played WoW "The Guild" Empty
PostSubject: Internet show for those of you who played WoW "The Guild"   Internet show for those of you who played WoW "The Guild" Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:42 am

I had a REALLY bad WOW addiction for almost 2 years. The life of an actor is either very busy or VERY SLOW, and I filled every second of the slow times with WOW. I knew it was bad when I was turning down professional opportunities to run MC with my alt Smile So I had to stop for a while, cold turkey was the only way to go to get my life under control. The problem was I missed my Guildies a lot, that was why I played so much, because I enjoyed hanging out with them. I also thought that so many interesting types of people were online gamers, and that most the world was unaware of the whole sub-culture. So I decided to write something to show the world that gamers weren't just guys in their 20's who lived in their mom's basement. That cliche has become so annoying. I love doing comedy and I wanted to write something that didn't make fun of gamers but was funny to gamers and non-gamers alike.
===============
SEO Link Building |Link Building Company
Back to top Go down

Internet show for those of you who played WoW "The Guild"
Page 1 of 1