CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders

Go down 
+3
Colonel Tobe
The Dude
Han Solo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Han Solo
Tim Heskett
Han Solo

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Empty
PostSubject: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns

Evil Bill and Evil Ted with the ability to use the Kamehameha

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Evil-b10

The Rolling Rock at the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark with the ability to teleport but has a cooldown time of 1 minute

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Lost_a10

Bruce Lee with 2 Bruce Lee's for arms

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Bruce_10

Team Rough Riders

Teddy Roosevelt with a big stick

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Teddy-10

Trogdor with 2 beefy arms

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Trogdo10

the Boondock Saints with rocket launchers but no rope

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Saint_10
Back to top Go down
The Dude
Tim Heskett
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 pm

team evil wyld stallyns seems a little OP
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

That's a pretty good match up.. I think it's rough riders though. Hard to bet against Ole Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 pm

I think both evil Wyld Stallyns could incapacitate Teddy before the two boondock saints could destroy the teleporting boulder and I think Bruce Lee with Bruce Lees for arms could hold off trogdor with 2 beefy arms long enough as well. Then it is BLW2BLsFAs and evil robot Bill v. Trogdor and teleporting boulder and evil robot Ted v. The boondock saints. I give edge to team EWS.
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:30 am

You guys are forgetting that ol' Teddy didn't use his big stick, he just held it and spoke softly. Doesn't seem very useful. Team Evil Wyld Stallyns wins this hands down imho.
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:59 am

You're misinterpreting ole teddy. Walk softly (act gentlemanly and intelligently/use caution) and carry a big stick (fuck people up when you have too).
Back to top Go down
Village Elder
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Village Elder

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Samwise wrote:
You're misinterpreting ole teddy. Walk softly (act gentlemanly and intelligently/use caution) and carry a big stick (fuck people up when you have too).

I seeeeeee
Back to top Go down
aram624
Tim Heskett

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:40 am

Hello to friends and family. This is just a sample of my efforts to record my family and friends and the wonderful scenery that abounds in our neck of the woods. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me. Enjoy yourself as you look around. Comments are welcome on the guest book page. The best way to view the pictures is to click on an album and then when the thumbnails show up proceed to click on the first photo. That will open up the picture in a larger format. To the left side of that picture, you need to click on the large or original option in the view category. If you are on dial up then you need to select the small or medium version in View. (Get Broadband!!!) Then click on the arrows in the upper right hand side to navigate through the album.
===============

SEO Link Building |Link Building Company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders   Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Evil Wyld Stallyns VS Team Rough Riders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CougarInsider :: Cougar Insider :: Hypothetical Battles!-
Jump to: