CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie char battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Movie char battle Empty
PostSubject: Movie char battle   Movie char battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Team 1 Roster-
Dirty Harry
Philo Beddoe
Josey Wales

Team 2 Roster-
Tommy The Machine Gunn
Agent Carter from Rush Hour
Rooster Cogburn

My opinion.. Team 2 is weak besides Rooster. Tommy The Machine Gunn is a better fighter in the ring, this fight would most like take place on the streets so disadvantage. Philo Beddoe is good but alot of this depends on if he has Clyde, with Clyde he matches up well with anyone.. without Clyde he is a shadow of himself. Rooster is the Lebron James of continuously firing 2 lever action rifles at the same time from horseback. Agent Carter may keep them distracted with some witty comebacks and being the only blacken of the bunch, which of course gives team two the advantage (tendons, knees, etc.) I think the duo of Josey Wales and Dirty Harry is too much coke can sized bullet revolvers for Rooster to counter. Team 1 in a close'n
Back to top Go down
Pteage
Kissed Wes
Pteage

Movie char battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie char battle   Movie char battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:27 am

I only have one thing to say.. and it hardly answers the question at hand.

"You know he dead." afro
Back to top Go down
Slater-Morris
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Slater-Morris

Movie char battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie char battle   Movie char battle Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:27 pm

I've laughed for like 5 minutes just thinking about chris tucker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie char battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie char battle   Movie char battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie char battle
Page 1 of 1