CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future Cougars Discussion

Go down 
+3
Samwise
Village Elder
Colonel Tobe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Future Cougars Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:19 am

This is a good place to discuss other people in our lives capable of handling the rank of cougar.

It is also a good place to give criticisms of potential cougar nominees.

I would propose:

Josh Collinsworth
Positives- Super Awesome, Just like Micah, Closest College Football team plays cats roaring on first downs
Negatives- lives in kansas

Pteage Mcworthless
Positives- Super Awesome, Loves getting messed up, only male to kiss a cougar)
Negatives- Lived here with a car for a while and never came to hang out.. and he's a bitch

Kalon Battlecattle
Positives- Hi football IQ, likes getting messed up, Thinks OU is better than Texas, has a PS3
Negatives-Thinks OU is better than texas til they lose to texas and make you feel 3 years old again, oh and FUCK TEXAS
Back to top Go down
Village Elder
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Village Elder

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:23 am

Haha, is there an age limit or something?
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Village Elder
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Village Elder

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:25 am

Oh and if it wasn't for me, all you fuckers would be still sitting on your asses at hudson's instead of getting your asses kicked in darts.....you're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:28 am

Brett

Positives: Can misuse his senior discounts to the benefit of the Cougars, has interesting yellow hooker stories from the Korean War, can use the land he acquired in 1889 as a base of operations.

Negatives: Anytime any Cougar bitches they will hear him talk about walking to school in the snow uphill both ways, thinks Mack is cool.
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:37 am

I can say in all honesty and without a single bit of irony that it is indeed an honor just to be nominated.

EDIT: And I may not live in Kansas for much longer...unless I live on the KS side of Kansas City...
Back to top Go down
circa1015
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
circa1015

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:34 am

What's that rattle?
Back to top Go down
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm

I am with great pleasure officially announcing the formation of the CCP (Cougar Conservative Party). We are Cougars informed by the brilliant mind of Edmund Burke and are proud of our Cougar heritage, and wish it not to be contaminated with potentially less-than-quality additions. Not to say that any of the aforementioned candidates are less-than-quality for certain, but a litmus test can only go so far. Who knows how they will shape up? It is not unprecedented that a sub-par human being has been admitted to our ranks only to be expunged upon discovery of his pussiness. Change is dangerous when the status quo is satisfactory.

Thus, the CCP's first official policy stance is to oppose the admission of any more people to the Cougars, regardless of race, color, creed, or character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com
Troker
Admin
Admin
Troker

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:20 pm

We should set up a series of trials to be completed by potential Coug's, then base their acceptance off of that. Also, I'll work on setting up all the official Coug's as mod's to a subforum that we'll only see, so we can do it free from scrutiny of those not yet deemed worthy. For now though, I have two papers.
Back to top Go down
https://cougarinsider.forumotion.net
Village Elder
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Village Elder

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:18 pm

One word to Mack, Tobe, and Kyle.......VEGAS.
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Tippin, you should call it the Cougar Conservative Conservation Party. Better acronym.
Back to top Go down
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Optimus wrote:
Tippin, you should call it the Cougar Conservative Conservation Party. Better acronym.

Sorry, that's reserved for the Communist Communist Communist Party, of which I am also a member.
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Lol. I still have no idea what CCCP actually stands for but I know it isn't as awesome as communist communist communist party. I kind of never want to find out. Reminds me of when me and Kyle were trying to think of black-guy-who-plays-sax-in-the-e-street-band's name and I said the first name I thought which was Clarence Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:06 pm

It's just "USSR" in Cyrillic. Nothing special.

Also,

Samwise wrote:
Reminds me of when me and Kyle were trying to think of black-guy-who-plays-sax-in-the-e-street-band's name and I said the first name I thought which was Clarence Thomas.

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Cougars Discussion   Future Cougars Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Cougars Discussion
Page 1 of 1