CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus

Go down 
5 posters

So who sucks more?
Ashley
Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Vote_lcap43%Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Miley
Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Vote_lcap29%Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
It's a tie
Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Vote_lcap28%Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus   Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:55 pm

I don't really care who would win in a fight, because ideally, we'd have a Superman-Doomsday scenario where both lives ended in one blow. I just want to know which of these two horsemen of the musical apocalypse you think is worse.

My personal vote is that Miley's songs are way, way worse, but then again, she doesn't have that SNL debacle on her resume.
Back to top Go down
Slater-Morris
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Slater-Morris

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus   Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:06 pm

I don't know anything about Miley, but I know that Ashley is old enough to fuck so that's why she sucks less.
Back to top Go down
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus   Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:21 pm

I would have fucked Ashley until her nosejob, back when she was all fake pseudo-punk/alternative/whatever. Now that she's just as cookie-cutter as anyone else, I'd rather fuck Miley for the thrill of taking the jailbait
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus   Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:54 pm

They both suck pretty bad, but then again we aren't the target demo. They both have creepy dads.
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus   Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:24 pm

I don't know that I have any opinion on the poll as posted, but I'd love to see a discussion about which of their dads is slimier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus   Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley Simpson vs. Miley Cyrus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CougarInsider :: Cougar Insider :: Hypothetical Battles!-
Jump to: