CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Tight is Doug's Butthole?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slater-Morris
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Slater-Morris

How Tight is Doug's Butthole? Empty
PostSubject: How Tight is Doug's Butthole?   How Tight is Doug's Butthole? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 am

Insiders tell the tale, the eager fruitless ponder.
Back to top Go down
Troker
Admin
Admin
Troker

PostSubject: Re: How Tight is Doug's Butthole?   How Tight is Doug's Butthole? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 am

Dude who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down
https://cougarinsider.forumotion.net
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: How Tight is Doug's Butthole?   How Tight is Doug's Butthole? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:08 am

I am 99% sure that slater-morris is Glasgow lol.
Back to top Go down
Han Solo
Tim Heskett
Han Solo

PostSubject: Re: How Tight is Doug's Butthole?   How Tight is Doug's Butthole? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:11 am

funambulism - a tightrope walker

These are the people who have mastered the art of walking on something tight which very few can do. If anyone can puncture the ass of the one they call "anus maximus" I would think it would be them. Now I don't know any funambulisms and I don't think "AM" does either so if he has never encountered these carnival critters his hole should still be quite tight indeed. But if he has been visited by them it would be determined by which style of tightrope they used wheater or not it was tightwire, highwire, slackwire, skywalk, slacklining, freestyle slacklining, the French's Funambule, or the Jap's Jultagi.
Back to top Go down
Samus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Samus

PostSubject: Re: How Tight is Doug's Butthole?   How Tight is Doug's Butthole? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 am

Yeah but he can poop quite well.
Back to top Go down
Slater-Morris
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Slater-Morris

PostSubject: Re: How Tight is Doug's Butthole?   How Tight is Doug's Butthole? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:14 am

Look, I have no doubt I can squeeze my rod into his clasped stink-hole. The only problem is pulling out and not cumming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Tight is Doug's Butthole?   How Tight is Doug's Butthole? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Tight is Doug's Butthole?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CougarInsider :: Cougar Insider :: DOUG-
Jump to: