CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been Too Long

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:18 pm

I find it hard to believe that this group of people has actually gone almost a week without a single post in any of the forums.

Maybe I should have let that streak continue, but it just didn't seem right.

Where is everybody and what better do we have to do?
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:00 am

I haven't run across anything cool on the internets lately and I am just not that interesting on my own. Also, we have been playing a ton of ASS lately.
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:12 am

Sorry if this was discussed elsewhere or if I actually know this and don't realize it, but what is ASS exactly?
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Rorschach

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:45 am

It's a sport that originated at Edmond North High School.

It's played on a tennis court with a tennis ball, but it is more closely related to soccer.
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:20 pm

I think the closest relation to ASS is hackey sack actually, but there is a general correlation between soccer skill and hack/ASS skill too.

Basically the ball is dropped over the net and the receiving team has three bounces to kick, head, or use their body (minus hands) to get the ball over the net and in the other teams boundary (the tennis lines).

If a team fails to do so, one of the players who touched the ball before the play stopped has to take a "letter." Once a player has three letters (A-S-S) he has to leave the court. When a team has no more players the other team wins.

Most of the fun is in watching the athletic people do ridiculous shit and watching us non athletic people do ridiculous shit on accident.
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Rorschach

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:58 pm

If we ever got all the Cougs together, we could field two entire six-man Ass teams.

...and Jill could watch. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:29 am

I'm still waiting to see you in action Micah. If I can play you definitely can play.
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Rorschach

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:25 pm

I played last night for a couple of hours. I'll definitely be playing more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:28 am

Gooooooooooooooood.
Back to top Go down
Samus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Samus

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:45 am

Ive been moving and shit and just now got my compy hooked up again.
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:06 pm

I should be in Edmond over 4th of July weekend with Erika and I think it would be awesome to get in a game or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Been Too Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been Too Long   It's Been Too Long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been Too Long
Page 1 of 1