CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyatt
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Wyatt

Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.) Empty
PostSubject: Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.)   Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:45 pm

What stats should we keep track of once we start paying someone to keep track of these things?

My Ideas, in no particular order:

Letters Taken
Letters Given
Assists in Giving
Saves
Around the net Saves
Games Won and Lost
Aces, both when served to and when serving
Nut shots both taken and given

We could also further break most of those down to different game sizes i.e., 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5 and up. Also small ball and large ball.

And, if we do stats, we can have Fantasy Ass.
Back to top Go down
https://cougarinsider.forumotion.net/
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.)   Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:32 am

The most important and hilarious stat (as KEEB proved the other day) is nut shots resulting in A.S.S.

Also, I appreciate highest volley speed (unofficial, but Tony for sure) and ratio of ridiculous comebacks (Kyle for sure).

EDIT: I think I am leading in shots to the face in this A.S.S. renewal.
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.)   Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 am

Balls over the fence.

It's a stat we can track for a while, then retire with Conrad's record.
Back to top Go down
clingfilm
Tim Heskett
clingfilm

PostSubject: Re: Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.)   Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:52 am

i'm gonna fuckin get one to land in and hop the fence one of these days
Back to top Go down
http://www.boglyft.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.)   Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ass Stats(Ten Characters are you kidding me? Mack, you have to check if you can change that to less than 10.)
Page 1 of 1