CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stat up, Cougs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rorschach
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Rorschach

Stat up, Cougs Empty
PostSubject: Stat up, Cougs   Stat up, Cougs Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:14 am

Here's my token post, to make Tobe quit bugging me. Take this quiz, post your results.

http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

Last edited by Rorschach on Sun May 23, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Stat up, Cougs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat up, Cougs   Stat up, Cougs Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Your result for The D&D 3.5 Stat Test ...
Category 1
Here are your Stats!
Strength: 10 Dexterity: 10 Constitution: 10 Intelligence: 10 Wisdom: 10 Charisma: 10 You are the Average Joe! According to our variables you were AVERAGE in: Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis and Cha. You were BELOW AVERAGE in: n/a. You were ABOVE AVERAGE in: n/a. You were POOR in: n/a. You were VERY HIGH in: n/a. Not happy with your stats? Work on it for three months and then take the test again!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 0% on Stats, higher than 50% of your peers.

HOW EXCITING
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Rorschach

Stat up, Cougs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat up, Cougs   Stat up, Cougs Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:00 pm

That's the only result I can get, even when I vary my answers. I linked to another test, hopefully with more accurate results. Tobe, as your DM, I am forcing you to re-roll on the new test.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Stat up, Cougs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat up, Cougs   Stat up, Cougs Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Neutral Good Human Fighter/Bard (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Fighters- Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.

Secondary Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (Cool
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (Cool
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (Cool

Class:
Barbarian - (0)
Bard ------ XXXX (4)
Cleric ---- XX (2)
Druid ----- (-2)
Fighter --- XXXX (4)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- (-2)
Rogue ----- XX (2)
Sorcerer -- (-2)
Wizard ---- (-4)
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Tim Heskett
Raiden

Stat up, Cougs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat up, Cougs   Stat up, Cougs Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:46 am

That quiz to way too long for me to give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Stat up, Cougs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat up, Cougs   Stat up, Cougs Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:48 am

Whats even worse than I took the time to take that ACT Dungeons and Dragons Exam.. is that some nerd took the time to make it, and he really really had to have spent a lot of time on that.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Tim Heskett
Raiden

Stat up, Cougs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat up, Cougs   Stat up, Cougs Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:00 am

Yeah, yet we still have so few meaningful things to occupy our time we are debating this point at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stat up, Cougs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat up, Cougs   Stat up, Cougs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stat up, Cougs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CougarInsider :: Cougar Insider :: General Discussion-
Jump to: