CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Booze Section?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Tim Heskett
Raiden

Booze Section? Empty
PostSubject: Booze Section?   Booze Section? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:43 am

Anybody up for a section dedicated to our good friend alcohol? I'll do walkthrough's on my wine home brewing projects (I know other members brew beer so they can do some for those), and we can all post opinions on different booze. Something to think about?
Back to top Go down
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Booze Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Section?   Booze Section? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:00 am

Im drinking a very cheap gas station chilled friend of mine right now.. and hes telling me that this needs to happen.
Back to top Go down
clingfilm
Tim Heskett
clingfilm

Booze Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Section?   Booze Section? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:23 am

i wish lone star wasn't from fucking texas cause it's cheap and it's pretty good for a cheap beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.boglyft.com
Colonel Tobe
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Colonel Tobe

Booze Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Section?   Booze Section? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:07 am

Its no lost lake ice or pigs eye lean.. but it'll do. Okay lost lake and pigs eye are terrible enough.. but they come out with other versions that taste worse. They are begging me to fall deeper.. Why do they do this? I will drink their beer anyways, it doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
aram624
Tim Heskett

Booze Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Section?   Booze Section? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:19 am

There are several reasons why we chose an alcohol fuel. The first and probably most important one is that alcohol can be made by anyone, with a minimum of equipment. The knowledge necessary to make it can be obtained just by reading this book. As long as folks can grow certain plants, they can make alcohol fuel to run all or part of their power equipment. Dependence upon someone else to supply that fuel is no longer a problem or a threat. Second, alcohol is a good fuel, superior to gasoline in many ways: It can give extra power to certain engines, it is almost non-polluting compared to gasoline, it is safe and easy to handle. Third, the cost of conversion from gasoline to alcohol is inexpensive: For many engines it is merely an adjustment of the carburetor jets.
==============
Seo | Cheap Seo
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

Booze Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Section?   Booze Section? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 am

I'm not sure how easy it would be to find, but there's a brewery called O'Dell (or maybe it's just Odell) that makes a stout beer brewed in bourbon barrels.

Beer + Bourbon FTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Booze Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Section?   Booze Section? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booze Section?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CougarInsider :: Cougar Insider :: General Discussion-
Jump to: