CougarInsider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CougarInsider

A place for the Cougars and their adoring fans to consolidate their time wasting on the internet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars

Go down 
5 posters

Which two sides of these two battles do you choose?
Pirates and Star Trek
Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Vote_lcap0%Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pirates and Star Wars
Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Vote_lcap43%Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Ninjas and Star Trek
Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Vote_lcap29%Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Ninjas and Star Wars
Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Vote_lcap28%Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:42 am

I'm curious about how these factions align. Answer honestly with your preference, not who you think would actually win in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Slater-Morris
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Slater-Morris

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:08 am

Star Trek people are big fags with their regulations and queer schooling. I'm not sure they're even allowed a mustache. Jedi for that matter can be pretty big squares too.

Pirates rape, loot, and murder on a whim because it's fun or to feed their rum and whore habit.
Back to top Go down
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Pirates are so passe, I'm so fucking sick of hearing about them
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com
Samwise
Joe Jon Finley
Samwise

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Ninjas were over in the mid 90s though (with Farley's magnum opus Beverly Hills Ninja). I don't think it is quite time for a comeback yet.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:38 pm

ninjas are where it's at, although rum is much better than saki.

Star Trek and Star Wars are both equally good.

So I'm not voting in your poll.
Back to top Go down
https://cougarinsider.forumotion.net/
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Wyatt wrote:
rum is much better than saki.

wrong

Wyatt wrote:
Star Trek and Star Wars are both equally good.

wrong
Back to top Go down
Optimus
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Optimus

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:27 am

The whole pirate versus ninja thing is more over-done than Chuck Norris or Rick Rolling. That's not the point.

Star Wars and Star Trek both have pathetically devoted fans with nigh-religious beliefs in the empirical superiority of the object of their devotion. Also not the point.

My theory was that the same people align on either side of the two arguments. I think people into pirates who want to be captains of ships would likely be more attracted to Star Trek, and people who were into ninjas and sword fighting would logically be more attracted to Star Wars. Just wanted to float that idea and see if there was any merit.

Which is really no point at all.
Back to top Go down
Tippindeg
Nate Erdmann
Nate Erdmann
Tippindeg

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:32 am

Optimus wrote:
My theory was that the same people align on either side of the two arguments. I think people into pirates who want to be captains of ships would likely be more attracted to Star Trek, and people who were into ninjas and sword fighting would logically be more attracted to Star Wars. Just wanted to float that idea and see if there was any merit.

But Han Solo is more of a pirate than anyone in Star Trek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars   Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Star Trek vs. Star Wars
Page 1 of 1